Friday, June 26, 2009

Hailey's First's

We had some interesting firsts the other day. The first being an out the side poop diaper. It was not the nicest thing in the world but we loved it, even though that sounds weird haha. We had her in her car seat and saw she had made the "poopy face" so pulled her out to check on her when we got home. Sure enough she had gone, just not all in her diaper. While it was not fun to clean it sure was funny! On the same subject Blaine almost got pooped on the other day when changing her, even funnier than the poop out the side of the diaper. We though she was done and so Blaine went to change her and as he was getting ready to wipe her off she decided that it was time to go again. One of the funniest things I have ever seen and Blaine's face was priceless!

Another first that we got to do was her first real bath! She did really well and seemed to want to sleep though most of it. I am sure it gets easier each time and more fun but the first time is a little scary. Even though we took classes I still wonder every time I do anything if I am doing it right. When Hailey does not scream out at me for it I assume that I am doing it right haha. We also made our first big family outing and went to go see great grandma and great grandpa. We spent a few hours with them so that they could meet and bond with the new little bundle of joy :) We had a great time and Hailey loved being held by them.

Below are some great pictures of these firsts and some other fun ones of our little girl, I can not seem to stop taking pictures of her! :)

Hailey's first out the side poop haha

Up close of the poop...sorry but could not help but post this one :)

Hailey pooping on Dad while he was changing her :)

Getting ready for her first bath

She was sleeping when we put her in and she did not wake up right away lol

Washing her down

Getting nice and clean

All done and ready to have lotion put on

Now she is wide awake

Dad putting her diaper back on after the bath

Just so sweet!

She looked like Shrek haha

Getting dressed

So cute, I can not get enough of my little girl!

She has hair to comb :)

All clean and ready for bed!

Spending time with Great Grandma

Hailey and I, man do I love this girl!!!

Hailey in her first dress!

Nap time :)

So small and sweet

1 comment:

  1. what a cutie-patootie! I love the shrek picture!

    ReplyDelete