Thursday, September 15, 2011

Hailey's Changes Up to a Year Old

Since it has been so long from when I really kept up with my Blog I figured I would do several posts on all that has happened with Hailey and then later some for Bryce just to get up-to-date. Then going forward try to keep up on a more regular basis.
No matter how much someone tells you that your kids seem to change everyday, you never really know till it happens. I look at Hailey today and just can not believe the little girl she has become. Just over 2 years ago I was holding her in my arms for the first time and now she is running around and talking up a storm. There were so many fun and exciting memories before she was even one! We had her first Easter, learning to walk, first hair cut, family trips, birthdays and so much more.

Hailey was a very early walker and before she was even elven months old was walking all over the house and making me wish we lived with everything padded. While she was not walking during our first family trip she had an amazing time. We decided to go to San Diego for a week and enjoy all the nice weather. While there we took Hailey to the beach, Sea World and the San Diego Zoo. While she was only ten months old she loved everything and it was one of the best trips since we were able to see everything through her eyes. Towards the end of our trip we went to see some of my amazing family that I wish we could see more often. The kids played while the grownups talked and it was just such an great day.

To top off an amazing first year we had a very pink and purple 1st birthday party for her. We had lots of family and friends come over to share in the day and it was great. There was lots of great food (the best part for me since I was 9 months pregnant) laughter and smiles. Looking back it is hard to believe how fast the first year went by, before I knew it my newborn was a toddler and running all over the place. Below are some of my favorite pictures of those months.
Daddy and Hailey at the beach
Hailey in the water for the first time

Touching the ice at Sea World

 Picture with Burt and Earnie

 Elmo and Zoe

Silly Daddy with Hailey in the pool

 At the San Diego Zoo

Cousins!


Cousins!

 Grandpa and Hailey

 Birthday Girl!


 Cake Time!

 Daddy and Hailey

Mommy and Hailey

No comments:

Post a Comment