All I can say is that I have been blessed to have such a wonderful husband and daughter. I also want to give a big thank you to all of our family and friends for the support they have been giving us over the last two weeks! Blaine and I can never thank everyone enough. Thank you to my wonderful parents who were right by my side from the start and my wonderful grandma for being there day after day. I love you guys so much and can never say it enough! Thank you to Blaine's mom, sisters and Sean :) You guys have been amazing and I could not have been luckier to have you as family! To Blaine's Dad and Denise, you have been so supportive and I fell blessed to have you guys in my life. To all my wonderful friends who were there waiting for me from the start, thank you! I have the best friends anyone could have asked for! Julie and Kris you guys are amazing and I love you to death. Ben and Erin, all I can say is that I love you both so much! You were there from the start and have been helping more than I would ever imagine! I am going to miss you so much when you move, but promise that we will be around enough to make it seem like have not left :) I love you both and feel lucky to call you my friends. To my wonderful best friend Darlene, I love you sweetie! You are the best friend a person can ask for and I can not wait for you to get here so we can spend some time together :) To my wonderful second family the Douglas', thank you for everything and always being there. You are my second family and I love you very much. Hailey is blessed to have you all in her life! To everyone else that has been there and I might not have mentioned by name, thank you! Blaine and I could not have done this without every one's love and support. We are very blessed to have such great family and friends in our lives and now Hailey is just as blessed!
I have posted some of my favorite pictures of Hailey below. I hope everyone loves them!!!
She loves to go in her swing already
I can not get enough of my little angel

















I am so happy for you and Blaine!!! Can't wait to hold her tomorrow!!!! I can't wait till Anthony and I start our family!!!!
ReplyDeleteYAY! I can't wait to see her. I'm so excited your going to make it up here!
ReplyDelete