This last month has really flown by! It is hard to think that Hailey is now almost 5 weeks old and getting bigger by the day. While being a new mom is hard and very, very tiring; it is the BEST thing in the world. Everyday Hailey is learning more and becoming more active. She has already started to follow objects and even is starting to try and roll over to her tummy. Hailey is getting strong and stronger and can hold her head up for quite a while, which can make burping her hard at times :) Hailey also spent her first night away from Blaine and I with her
Oma and
Opa Burns on July 11
th :( While it was one of the hardest things that I have ever had to do, it was nice to sleep more than just 3 hours :) Overall, I can not believe how big she is getting and how much she had changed in just a month. All I know is that I can not get enough of my little angel!

She loves her hands

She is getting so big!

She was not happy about all the pictures :)

She looks so small in her big crib

I love this because she still look little :)

Dave and Hailey

Erin and Hailey

Ben and Hailey

Blaine feeding Hailey and him

Hailey's first dinner out!

Hailey and I at her first dinner out

Blaine and Hailey at out first dinner out

Tummy time

Still getting used to being on her tummy :)

She love to sleep on my chest

Blaine holding a scared Darla and feeding Hailey...how he does it I will never know

Darla was scared of the thunder and daddy was nice enough to hold her too :)

I love her face in this picture...priceless

Hailey and I

Blaine and Hailey

Family picture before Ben and Erin's going away party

So cute... thanks
Oma and
Opa Burns

Blaine playing with Hailey

Hailey and I

Our happy family

I love my little girl!

Aunt Jackie and Hailey
No comments:
Post a Comment