Tuesday, August 4, 2009
Trip to Washington
These past few weeks have been so busy! First, Blaine had to leave for two weeks (yes two weeks!) for a business trip leaving me at home with the little one. I now have a new found respect for anyone that is a single mom and doing it all on there own, wow it is by no means easy. Although it was a lot of work, I loved all of my alone time with my little angel. To top off Blaine being gone, Hailey and I went to a wedding in Washington. Hailey did better than I ever would have though with all the travel! We had to drive from Tucson to Phoenix and then fly to Seattle but that was not the end of the traveling. We then had to drive about another 2-3 hours to the location where the wedding was being held. The whole day worth of traveling my little angel never cried! The closest that she got was a wine when I did not get her food ready fast enough :) We had to make the same trip back and she did just as great. I am afraid to ever travel again because it might not be as great next time :) Overall, we had a wonderful trip to Washington and the wedding was amazing. It was great to see all of my family and meet all the new little ones that I have not had a chance to meet yet. I think that this winter or next summer I want to drag Blaine up there to see just how amazing Washington is!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I really like the birds eye view of you and Hailey on the grass!!!!
ReplyDelete