
Tuesday, August 4, 2009
Hailey's 6 Week Pictures
As my little angel sleep I look back and can not believe that she is almost two months old! I feel like I just had her and yet at the same time can not think of my life before she came into it. I always heard people say how when you have a baby they become your world, now that I have her I can see why they say that. I love her so much and thank god everyday for giving her to Blaine and I, we are truly blessed! I have to return to work next week and feel like crying everyday that I think of leaving her, even on the days where all she wants to do is cry :) Hailey is growing so fast and as of last week was 11lbs 12oz. I see her changing before my eyes and developing her personality, it is just so amazing. I find myself just staring at her sometime trying to take in everything that I can because it seems like everyday when she wakes up she has changed. One of those amazing changes is her sleeping through most of the night already! Hailey tends to go to be around 10pm and will sleep till about 4:30-5am, just amazing because she is up to eat and then back to bed by about 6am till almost 9am! This is giving mom so much needed time to get stuff done :) All in all, being a mom is the best thing and I can not wait to have our family grow even more.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment