Saturday, August 29, 2009

Loving the Busy Life

If someone would have told me how crazy busy your life gets after you have a baby I would never have thought how right they were. Being back at work makes time for anything but Hailey and Blaine nearly impossible. I am doing OK now that it has been almost a month but would much rather be home :) Weekends are that much more special with Hailey. Hailey is growing everyday more and more and seems to be a different baby from one week to the next. She is now holding her head up on her own for long periods of time! After to long though she does get tired and becomes a bobble head again haha. She is also trying to laugh still but not getting the full sound out yet. She smiles at you non-stop and it is one of the greatest things in the world. My favorite time of day is when she first wakes up. I hear her moving around in her bassinet so I go and check on her, she looks up at me with her big blue eyes and just gives me the biggest smile on earth. We smile back and forth at each other for a few minutes and then I pick her up and give her the biggest hug and kiss. I love doing this every morning, it makes starting the day that much better. I knew that the love I would have for her would be amazing but never thought it could be this great. Even on days where she just wants to fuss it is amazing and just one smile makes it all worth it. I love spending the time I do with Blaine and Hailey. Blaine is such a wonderful father and can not get enough of his little girl. I am blessed with such a wonderful family!

Our happy family

Hailey loves her changing table
Hailey and I after her massage

She has discovered her hands

Jake wants to be part of all the fun :)

Sleeping baby

Blaine holding Hailey

Hanging out

I see you

She loves to hang out in her diaper

So tired after a long day

She finally went in her bouncer and did not cry!

She holds her head up so well now!

Just amazing

My big girl!

Happy baby

Hailey and her great-grandma

Four generations

Hailey and her great-grandpa

Hailey and Daddy

The family

Big smiles

I love when she sleeps on my chest!

The family after Hailey's nightly massage

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy for you Jessica!!!! I loved all the pictures!!! We need to get together, I am having Jessica and Hailey withdrawls!!!

    ReplyDelete