Saturday, September 12, 2009

Vegas Trip

Vegas Baby!
Over the Labor day weekend we were able to take our first family vacation! We decide that it was time to take a trip to Vegas to see Aunt Darlene. We left on Friday and came back Monday. Hailey did amazing traveling by car from Tucson to Vegas. I am always amazed how well she does when we travel. We had a great time spending time with Darlene. We spent some time on the strip and were able to take Hailey to the flower garden at the Belagio, the Coca-Cola store, M&M world and lastly the Titanic exhibit. The next day we spent time at the mall and then Darlene and I went and got massages while Blaine was the wonderful husband he is and watched Hailey. When we got done with our massages we came home and enjoyed some of Darlene's wonderful tacos. When Monday came I really did not want to head home but we had to. Overall it was a wonderful trip and it was great to see Darlene. Thanks Darlene for having us and we all can not wait to see you again!

Hailey at our first stop to feed her in Wickenburg, AZ

Since we stopped we decided to see the museum

Blaine and Hailey

At the Sonic drive in. Hailey needed a break from her car seat so we decided it was time to eat

Our family at the flower garden

Darlene, Hailey and I

We loved the flowers!

Hailey could not stop looking at everything

Hailey, I and the frog :)

Daddy, Hailey and the snail

We posed Hailey with the glass flowers

Blaine and Hailey

Darlene, Hailey and Blaine

I love my family!

Daddy and his little girl :)

Darlene and Hailey looking cool in their shads

Us and the Coca-Cola bear

She was tired and I was trying to get her to fall asleep :)

Group picture before we went to see the M&M movie at M&M world

Hailey slept through her first picture with Elvis

Blaine and I

Darlene, Hailey and I after we went to the Titanic exhibit

Blaine loves his little girl and she loves him!

Us on the strip

Blaine and Hailey on our way back to the car

One last family picture before we go

Darlene, Hailey and I

Family time at Darlene's

Hailey with her Aunt Darlene
Hailey playing with Aunt Darlene

Darlene saying bye to Hailey

No comments:

Post a Comment