Saturday, September 19, 2009

Hailey is making friends :)


Yesterday was a great day! We had fun hanging out with Aunt Julie, Chelsi and Keira. We decided to get the two little ones together, they are 5 weeks apart. It was just so amazing to watch how they interacted! It was like they knew each other and were speaking back and forth. It was a lot of fun and I am excited to be able to do it again :) We also spent some time with our neighbors little girl Morgan later that night. Overall, it was a wonderful day for Hailey and she was able to spend her time with all her little friends.


Hailey and Keira

They were instant friends

They were having so much fun

They just kept talking to each other

They are just so cute!

Keira offering Hailey her hand to suck on :)

Hailey and I

Keira and Chelsi

Hailey, I and her toys

So tired from playing

Larry, Hailey and Morgan

Larry and Hailey

Blaine, Hailey and Morgan

Cute video of Hailey and Keira

No comments:

Post a Comment